No map available, please zoom out

SUBSCRIBE MAPSERVER-USERS Anonymous bknospam at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 14 23:48:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am running kamap using many layers used in diferent zoom levels and
locations.

Some locations and zoom levels do not have any map data available.
Mapserver's draw() function creates plain blue colored images for these
maps. How can I used a default image that I can provide? The image
I use would ideally display "No map available, please zoom to another level!"

Suggestions for other methods would also be appreciated thank you.

Ben