SHP2IMG Compilation Error

Andrew Chamberlain andyc at COMSINE.CO.UK
Tue Oct 16 10:35:09 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I'm having trouble compiling mapserver.  I think I'm almost there, but
the following problem has had me stumped.  It's a series of undefined
references when shp2img tries to get linked:

/usr/lib/atlas/liblapack.so.3: undefined reference to `ATL_sspr2'
/usr/lib/atlas/liblapack.so.3: undefined reference to `ATL_chbmv'
... (~ 130 functions)
/usr/lib/atlas/liblapack.so.3: undefined reference to `ATL_cgemv'

Does this look familiar to anyone?  What am I missing that lapack requires?

Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Andy