Solaris AGG Compile...

Tue Oct 16 22:13:15 EDT 2007

A while back I open the following bug
on build issues with AGG for the Linux platform, and other added to the
bug and it was used to fix the issues before 5.0 was released.

I think it would be appropriate if you did the same around the Solaris
build issues. If you doc the issues and workarounds it will help others
and it might lead to some changes in the mapserver build process to
simplify stuff. Then again these might all be AGG issues, but having a
single reference doc will help everyone.

-Steve W.