Looking for public-accessible SHPs to practice Tile Indexing

kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com kreshna_iceheart at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 18 11:47:20 EDT 2007

I see! Thanks, Daniel.

By the way, which one is better, performance-wise?
Creating a Tile Index of .TAB files, or creating a
seamless .TAB files?

It seems to me that creating a seamless .TAB files is
an easier approach, but does it suffer from slower map
browsing that way? And if it does, does the difference
noticeable enough?

Thanks again,
-Kresh

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with women, with marriage, with God, religions, bars, nightclubs, computer games, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.