Blank page No Error Messages shown

Gregor Mosheh gregor at HOSTGIS.COM
Thu Oct 18 17:59:22 EDT 2007

Ryan Ollerenshaw wrote:
> whenever i have an error in my Mapfile a blank page is
> displayed rather then the error message

I have found shp2img to be invaluable for diagnosing these sorts of
issues. Give it a try.

And I do agree, I'd like to see Mapserver's error reporting improved.
The debug stuff, as best I could get it working, just reported profiling
statistics and never helped me with debugging. That was back in the 4.8
days when I last tried it though; maybe it's improved since then.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA