Bbox in GetCapabilies for PostGIS layer

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at FREE.FR
Thu Oct 25 08:54:10 EDT 2007

Hi list,

I am working on an application using only OGC standards. I am successfully
create my list of layer from a GetCapabilities request. I would like to add
an overview for each of this layer, and so I processed the bbox, scaleHint to
send a GetMap.

However, I have a problem with all postgis layer because the bbox for all of
my bbox are something like this :
        <BoundingBox SRS="EPSG:27582" minx="-2.5e+07" miny="-2.5e+07"
maxx="2.5e+07" maxy="2.5e+07" />

which is obviously incorrect.

My srid postgis layer is set to -1, but the data are in srid = 27582. Do you
think my problem come from this set up ? My projections are always set up to
EPSG:27572 in my mapfile.

Thanks,

Y.
--