SDE connection problem with MapServer 5.0

Pål Kristensen pal.kristensen at STATKART.NO
Sat Oct 27 16:41:48 EDT 2007

Hi!

Thanks for answering, but I think it looks like the problem is that the
plugin dll is not loaded at all, or loaded incorrectly. Could you please
explain the necessary steps on how to set up the SDE connection correct,
including the installations of the SDE SDK? Do I have to set any
environmental variables? Do I have to copy or move any dll's?

I will check for the dbo vs. sde database issue.

Any suggestions is appreciated.

Regards,
Pål Kristensen