Error when create annotation layer in PHPMapscript

Krung Saengpole saengpole at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 25 16:18:42 EDT 2007

Daniel,

Apologize for my dum. I misspelt as you adviced.

Thank you very much.
Krung

----- Original Message ----
From: Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at MAPGEARS.COM>
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 2:32:08 AM
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Error when create annotation layer in PHPMapscript

Krung Saengpole wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> I used MS4W 2.2.5 on Windows Vista. I didn't query anything in the code.
> I only created annotation layer by code. But if I used previous version
> that was not MS4W suit, it had no error. Is this a bug of this suit?

I am not aware of any known bug in the MS4W package that would explain
this. Did you at least try fixing the missing letter in
$layer->set("type", MS_LAYER_ANNOTATION) in your script?

I'd also suggest that you double-check your code and look for possible
calls to the queryByRect() method... MapServer would not return the
warning "msQueryByRect(): No matching record(s) found." for no reason.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/