Error when create annotation layer in PHPMapscript

Thu Oct 25 15:32:08 EDT 2007

Krung Saengpole wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> I used MS4W 2.2.5 on Windows Vista. I didn't query anything in the code.
> I only created annotation layer by code. But if I used previous version
> that was not MS4W suit, it had no error. Is this a bug of this suit?

I am not aware of any known bug in the MS4W package that would explain
this. Did you at least try fixing the missing letter in
$layer->set("type", MS_LAYER_ANNOTATION) in your script?

I'd also suggest that you double-check your code and look for possible
calls to the queryByRect() method... MapServer would not return the
warning "msQueryByRect(): No matching record(s) found." for no reason.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/