No subject

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Thu Oct 25 19:55:26 EDT 2007

Javier,

I have seen these symptoms when I updated a shapefile, without updating
its spatial index. Features literally 'vanish' into thin air, because
they are assumed not to be in the extent (because the spatial index
points to the wrong objects). Try updating your spatial index (or remove
it for now).

Regards,

Jacob

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the named recipient and are confidential. The copying or distribution of them or any information they contain by anyone other than the named recipient is prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies from your computer system and destroy all hard copies. It is the recipient's responsibility to check this email and any attachments to this email for viruses before use.