[SPAM: low][UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Epression and real with length variable

Andreas Albarello andreas.albarello at TERRITORIUMONLINE.COM
Fri Sep 7 05:07:43 EDT 2007

Jacolin Yves wrote:
> I am looking for a way to filter a feature using a field. At this time I used
> EXPRESSION ('[CODE11]' eq '1.00000000000'), CODE11 is a real field. So I
> manage this field as a character's one.
>
> I would like to find a way to write something like EXPRESSION ('[CODE11]'
> eq '1') or so in order to update my shapefile easily without take care the
> number of the '0' after the comma.

Yves,

EXPRESSION ([CODE11] eq 1)

should do the trick.

Best regards,
Andreas Albarello
Analysis & SW Development

Territorium Online srl/GmbH
Via Buozzi/Buozzistraße 12 - I 39100 Bolzano/Bozen
email: andreas.albarello at territoriumonline.com
web:   www.territoriumonline.com