[SPAM: low][UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Epression and real with length variable

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at FREE.FR
Fri Sep 7 05:25:32 EDT 2007

Le Friday 07 September 2007 11:07:43 Andreas Albarello, vous avez écrit :
> Jacolin Yves wrote:
> > I am looking for a way to filter a feature using a field. At this time I
> > used EXPRESSION ('[CODE11]' eq '1.00000000000'), CODE11 is a real field.
> > So I manage this field as a character's one.
> >
> > I would like to find a way to write something like EXPRESSION ('[CODE11]'
> > eq '1') or so in order to update my shapefile easily without take care
> > the number of the '0' after the comma.
>
> Yves,
>
> EXPRESSION ([CODE11] eq 1)
>
> should do the trick.
>
> Best regards,

Indeed ! I tested it before to send my question but I should be write
something wrong since it did not work. Anyway, I can update my server easily
now :)

Thanks Andreas.

Y.

--