Oracle Spatial problem

Hunter, David - St. Louis Park, MN David.Hunter at FNF.COM
Fri Sep 7 14:58:19 EDT 2007

I am trying to set up MapServer CGI to run in Tomcat with Oracle Spatial
support.  I got the cgi-bin set up and working, and then created a test
map file and HTML template.  I have test data in .TAB form and in Oracle
10g.  When using the default libmap.dll from MS4W 2.2.5, the .TAB layer
displays OK, but when I add the Oracle layer it displays the
"OracleSpatial not supported" message.  When I copy the libmap.dll from
cgi-bin/ignored-libmap/oracle10g to cgi-bin, a totally blank page is
displayed, no matter what layer (.TAB and/or Oracle) I use.  It's as if
the template is not found or ignored.  There are no messages in the log
file or anything else to diagnose the problem.  Anybody have any ideas?
Here's the map file I'm playing with:

MAP

            IMAGETYPE     PNG24

            EXTENT                        -79.9 40.3 -71.6 45.1

            SIZE                 650 520

            SHAPEPATH    "roadbase/"

            SYMBOLSET    "symbols/symbols35.sym"

            FONTSET         "fonts/fonts.list"

            IMAGECOLOR  255 255 255

            UNITS               miles

            WEB

                        IMAGEPATH "/Tomcat/webapps/ext-1.0.1/tmp/"

                        IMAGEURL "/ext-1.0.1/tmp/"

                        TEMPLATE "oratest.htm"

                        LOG "/Tomcat/logs/mapserver.log"

            END

            LAYER

                        NAME         "Counties_Labels"

                        CONNECTIONTYPE ogr

                        CONNECTION "NYxxxxcb.tab"

                        STATUS       DEFAULT

                        TYPE         ANNOTATION

                        LABELITEM "countyname"

                        CLASS

                                    LABEL

                                                TYPE TRUETYPE

                                                FONT arial

                                                SIZE 10

                                                COLOR 128 128 128

                                                OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 255

                                                ANTIALIAS TRUE

                                                ANGLE auto

                                                FORCE false

                                                POSITION auto

                                                OFFSET 0 0

                                                MINDISTANCE 335

                                    END

                        END

            END

            LAYER

                        NAME         "Counties"

                        CONNECTIONTYPE ogr

                        CONNECTION "NYxxxxcb.tab"

                        STATUS       DEFAULT

                        TYPE         POLYGON

                        CLASS

                                    NAME "Counties"

                                    OUTLINECOLOR 128 128 128

                                    SYMBOL "circle"

                                    SIZE 3

                        END

            END

            LAYER

                        NAME "FireDistricts"

                        STATUS DEFAULT

                        TYPE POLYGON

                        CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial

                        CONNECTION "data/fngsdata at SLP"

                        #DATA "GEOLOC FROM (SELECT * FROM locppc.us_1007
WHERE state = 'NY') USING VERSION 10g"

                        DATA "GEOLOC FROM locppc.us_1007 USING VERSION
10g"

                        DUMP TRUE

                        CLASS

                                    STYLE