Antwort: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Problem with long DATA object in an Oracle LAYER

Damien Corpataux damien.corpataux at CAMPTOCAMP.COM
Tue Sep 11 04:38:24 EDT 2007

Hi Benedikt,

Thanks for the tip. My problem is that the queries are highly dynamic.
Using views would imply view managment (creation, cleanup). I'll keep
that idea if I run into problem with Andreas' solution.

Thanks, and regards,
Damien Corpataux

--
Camptocamp SA