MapScripting on ASP pages

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 12 05:17:39 EDT 2007

Hi,

Those files can be found in the /mapscript/csharp directory of the
mapserver source tree. The current release can be downloaded from
here:

http://download.osgeo.org/mapserver/mapserver-4.10.3.tar.gz

In your application add a reference to the mapscript_csharp.dll and
ensure that all of the dependent dll-s are available in the PATH.

Most of the binary distributions like ms4w and FWTools should contain
all the dll-s required.

Best regards,

Tamas