Win32 Compilation and Installation

Howard Butler hobu.inc at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 12 22:44:08 EDT 2007

MS4W provides C# bindings for MapServer, and unless you are looking
for something very specific, it is likely to cover most/all of your
needs.

Alternatively, I would suggest getting a copy of the latest MapServer
buildkit <http://download.osgeo.org/buildkit/>.  Note that this is
only compatible with MSVC 2003, not 2005.  It has everything pre-
configured/setup if you can use 2003.

I admit the Win32 Compilation doc has been neglected some since most
of us started just using the buildkit as our base.  If you must still
soldier on, please add comments to the bottom of the doc with updates
that need to be made and we will try to incorporate them in the next
iteration of the doc (don't know when that would be).

Howard