Labelangleitem question

Stéphane RIFF stephane.riff at CERENE.FR
Thu Sep 13 10:31:00 EDT 2007

First, Thanks for answer.

I found another way to do this that is not explain in the documentation.

We can set the labelangleitem with mapscript to :
$layer->set("labelangleitem","(angle*-1)");
This works for me. So maybe it can be part of the documentation ?

Does the subquery method is still using the indexes of the table (I
don't think so) ?

Thanks
Steff