Hiding zoom option

Gregor Mosheh gregor at HOSTGIS.COM
Thu Sep 13 13:18:32 EDT 2007

Matt S. wrote:
 > i have a drop down box with that option and when
 > they select the map it zooms in i just don't want the drop down box to
 > show...any suggestions?

So the map already does what you want, you just want the dropdown to not
show? I see two easy options in the HTML:

a) Change the select to a hidden field:

<input type="hidden" name="zoom" value="2"/>

b) Enclose the selector in a hidden div:

<select name="zoom">blah blah</select>

That's assuming that I understood the question, of course.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA