Giving Link on image

cool frenz coolfrenz85 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Sep 15 13:36:52 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am creating a map of village, using php mapscript and mysql db, wherein i am showing the farms as points. Now i want to display some images and other information related to those farms, when a user clicks on corresponding farm (Effectively providing a link, so that a popup can open showing required information). Is it possible to do so ? If yes, please let me know how to do this !

Thanks and Regards,
Piyush