flash swf polygon highlight

Shannon Scott sscott at LOCATIONINC.COM
Thu Sep 27 15:31:40 EDT 2007

Anyone with interest,
I have made limited progress on this issue.
It turns out that the polygons are created in the swf output as
instances of object Button.
These button instances do not have instance names associated with them
so they cannot be referenced in ActionScript ( I guess ).
I am trying to alter the mapswf.c to add names to the button instances.
I am not a c developer, so I am struggling.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Shannon