Select data from table to generate layer

Henric Ernstson henric at ERNSTSON.NU
Fri Sep 28 01:45:55 EDT 2007

HI I have made a simple application using PHP script, al data is in a database (mySQL).

What I woud like to do now is to add a layer from the database, where the user can select what data to view.

I got a tabble in my database with different clients/customer  reffering to geograpical coordinates. I would like to make a application / layer where i could select with client/customer to view on the map. Have any one some idee whare to start or where I could find an example?

Best reg. Henric