AW: [mapserver-users] javascript & mapserver

Janosch.Skrobek at trier.de Janosch.Skrobek at trier.de
Tue Apr 1 04:19:05 EDT 2008

Sorry for the second post. I seem to have gotten one step further, I think maybe my path was wrong? When using the same path as all the other files in my template ("/tutorial/js/") there is a new output error: 'host' is undefined, 'img' is undefined. How can I get the js to work with the mapserver variables? Or am I on the wrong way here?

Thanks
Janosch