[mapserver-users] First Steps in mapserver

deegree deegree helpwithdeegree at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 04:50:28 EDT 2008

Hi!!!

I'm starting to work with mapserver in Windows. And I find the next error:

loadWeb(): Unknown identifier. Parsing error near (C):(line 1)

I don't find  the answer for this mistake.

I enclose below the code, that I think it doesn't work

 WEB
    HEADER ms4w/apps/siglibre/templates/header.html
    TEMPLATE ms4w/apps/siglibre/index.html
    FOOTER 'ms4w/apps/siglibre/templates/footer_querymap.html'
    MINSCALE 1000
    MAXSCALE 4000000
    IMAGEPATH "/ms4w/apache/htdocs/tmp/"
    IMAGEURL "/tmp/"