[mapserver-users] First Steps in mapserver

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Apr 1 11:10:14 EDT 2008

There were changes in MapServer 5.0 for CGI mode in the way you declare
variables in the URL, causing your "parse error line 1" problems.  See
the "URL Configuration Changes" in:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/browser/branches/branch-5-0/mapserver/MIGRATION_GUIDE.TXT

For example, in your CGI template you might have a variable that looks like:

<input type="hidden" name="map_web" value="imagepath /ms4w/tmp/ms_tmp/
imageurl /ms_tmp/">

-jeff