[mapserver-users] Unable to access Grid Object (GridObject) via C# MapScript interface (related to bug 1980)

Hulbert, Brian brian.hulbert at linquest.com
Fri Apr 4 16:10:42 EDT 2008

I was using 4.10.1 [per a call to mapscript.msGetVersion()].

I now switched to 5.0.2 (once I got the complete list of DLLs) and it does
in fact have the updateFromString() method.  Can you point to a document
which talks about the syntax to use in the string to supply?  Specifically,
I will be trying to change the LABELFORMAT of the grid object within my grid
layer.

Tx,

Brian