[MAPSERVER-USERS] Browser Issue : Route Layer Transparency

Ritesh Ambastha group.ritesh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 02:44:30 EDT 2008

Dear Developers,

I use ka-map routing to show directions over a map. I made the route layer
transparent by setting transparency in the map file. Now, I can see the
route layer transparent in Firefox and IE 7. But, IE 6 is not showing route
layer on the map when I set transparency. Keeping transparency opaque, IE 6
renders it beautifully.

Is there any info on web where I can understand browser-independent
mapserver dev code?

Your advices/suggestions will be really appreciated.

Warm Regards,
Ambastha