[mapserver-users] Making border thick on selecting shape...

Atul Dravid atul.dravid at iworktech.com
Tue Apr 8 01:19:55 EDT 2008

Thanks Luis for your replay...

Only the fact that i was having wrong approach and hence my question was
also wrong..

I feel I should share with you what I was trying to do...

1) Load the map
2) Have a click event on map shapes.
3) Highlight the selected shape with making border of different color.
4) Show the map again.

This I achieved using Map Script and PHP... I used a templayer to copy the
shapes from original map layer on the templayer on mouse click, create the
image of templayer and pasted it on original map... For templayer I selected
the outlinecolor to RED instead of default color... This did the trick...