[mapserver-users] Getting a WMS service up and running from shape data

Barend Kobben kobben at itc.nl
Wed Apr 9 08:27:05 EDT 2008

Hi,

I cannot test your URI as the server is unknown (cannot be pinged either:
'cannot resolve host').

But at first sight it seems you might be mistaking the projection. The
EPSG:4326 you have is a well-knownnon-projected lat-lon on the WGS84, but
epsg:42304 is not an official EPSG code AFAIK (the list goes to 32768), so
that means it's either a custom projection or you might be making a mistake
here. ...
--
Barend Köbben
International Institute for Geo-Information