[MAPSERVER-USERS] SLD ignored / External Graphic ignored

Sicky Christian.Rueh at rostock.zgdv.de
Thu Apr 10 08:49:00 EDT 2008

Hi Barend!

Thanks, this solved my problem! :-)
I knew it was fairly easy, but you find so much about that topic.....

And great that there will be an error message implemented. It's annoying
when you have something which clearly doesn't work but you have absolutely
no idea why it isn't working....

@Yewondwossen: Is there any planning on supporting SVGs as ExternalGraphics?
If so, please make it better than in GeoServer:
http://sicky.i-networx.de/temp/geoserv/geoserv_svg_probs.png