[mapserver-users] Drawing a circle on a map

Sucharita Samuel iworktech.sucharita at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 09:05:27 EDT 2008

Thanks Kishore.
I think I should have elaborated my query. I need to create a shapeObject
which will hold the circle to be drawn (That part is done). This shapeobject
then is to be rendered onto the mapobject which is already present on the
web page. The only problem I am facing is even though my circle is created,
it is not getting rendered onto the web page over the map. Can you please
help me with this.

Thanks,
Sucharita