[mapserver-users] Issues with legend in csharp

KMR - Kåre Mølgård Rasmussen KMR at orbicon.dk
Tue Apr 15 10:03:37 EDT 2008

Hi list

I´m currently working with MapServer in a Visual studio 2005 project. When I try to create a legend, MINSCALE and MAXSCALE works just fine with mapserver 4.10.1. When I try a similar project with mapserver 5.0, the legend is empty if MINSCALE and MAXSCALE is used - it doesn´t matter whether it´s on LAYER or on CLASS. The "funny" thing is, It works with Java.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

TIA

/Kaare