[mapserver-users] Any Fedora fc8 64 bit mapserver users out there?

Nahum Castro pedro1_72 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 21:53:43 EDT 2008

--- Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com>
escribió:

> Hi,
>
> If you are a Fedora fc8 64 bit mapserver user (or
> close to that), can
> you please contact me off list. I'm having mapserver
> runtime issues and
> just need to compare notes and see what your
> experiences have been.
>
> Many thanks in advance,
>    -Steve Woodbridge

I have mapserver installed on fc8 x86_64 with no
problems.
I compilled all this software gd, proj4, geos,
postgresql, postgis, gdal and grass, then mapserver
with php-mapscript and ogc services.

All other software was from fedora repositories.

I have 2 installations one with intel and the other
with AMD both fc8 64.

Nahum.

--
Nahum Castro