[mapserver-users] error_output

Jeff McKenna jeffmckenna at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 11:14:33 EDT 2008

I don't think anyone got back to you...but maybe you should be
including your .map file in your message so everyone can see it.  I'm
not sure what the problem is with your 'client', but I would make sure
you use the mapserver utility sh2img to test your mapfile.  http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/utilityreference/shp2img

-jeff