[mapserver-users] grayscale shaded relief in mapserver

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Mon Apr 21 12:28:24 EDT 2008

Have you ruled out a problem with projection or extent?

I was hoping to see the top of the map file too, to see what the output projection, extent, and units lines looked like.

Also, are you calling the layer name explicitly in the cgi request?  If not, try setting the layer status to DEFAULT for testing purposes.

David.