[mapserver-users] multiple tiffs in one layer

Kyle Wilcox Kyle.Wilcox at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 28 10:06:03 EDT 2008

Each geotiff will need to be a layer.  You can use the GROUP tag inside
each of the layers to display them together.

Attila Berényi wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> I'd like to know that is it possible to display separate geotiffs on one
> layer?
> Now I'm able to include more than one DATA line in the LAYER
> specification, but only the last one is displayed....
>
> Any help would be very much appreciated,
>
> Thanks,
>
> Attila

  Kyle Wilcox
  NOAA Chesapeake Bay Office
  410 Severn Avenue
  Suite 107A
  Annapolis, MD 21403
  office: (410) 295-3151
  Kyle.Wilcox at noaa.gov

  A: It takes over twice as long to understand the conversation.
  Q: What's wrong with top-posting?
  A: Top-posting.
  Q: What's the worst thing about plain text email discussions?