[mapserver-users] OpenLayers & Projection

Clemiou clems_mars at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 13:50:31 EDT 2008

Hi all!

I come back here because I always have the same problem.
So, I have a .ewc file which represent the France. This file is in Lambert II (French position, centered on France).
Currently, I display this map with WGS84 projection but naturally, my map is distorded because this projection is centered on the equator.
So, if I try to displaying my map with the Lambert II projection, I obtain the following figure:

http://www.forumsig.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=2286&stc=1&d=1208951661

As you can see, there is a malfunction=> the repetition of a part of each tile.

I tried to add projection and units options to my map but nothing change. I think that is a OpenLayers probleme because my map is correctly display with Mapserver and without OL.
Perhaps someone here should help me.

Thanks for your futur help and once more, excuse me for my English.

Have a nice day

Clement