[mapserver-users] MapServer + Database + WFS

Léveillé, James James.Leveille at mtq.gouv.qc.ca
Mon Aug 4 14:39:29 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,

I had the same problem - even a few "timeouts" on the server side (I know,
with IIS ...).

>From my experience, WFS worked fine with a few features, but it proved to be
"more difficult" to use when there were to many of them due 1) to the size
of the GML file returned and 2) to the time it takes to read all the
information from Oracle.

I found no solution to this problem ...

JAMES LÉVEILLÉ
Service des systèmes de Mission
Direction des technologies de l'information
Ministère des Transports du Québec
5833, boul. Pierre-Bertrand, 2ième étage
Québec (Québec) G2K 1K7
Téléphone:   (418) 380-2005 poste 227
Télécopieur: (418) 644-6653
james.leveille at mtq.gouv.qc.ca