[mapserver-users] Problems with TrueType Symbol and Linestyle afterSwitching to AGG

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Aug 4 15:33:56 EDT 2008

Cartolines are supported using GD only I believe. There's not much benefit to using them with
AGG. You'd need a different means of specifying your ties symbol. Of the top of my head a
truetype symbol using a | might work well. I bet others on the list might have ideas on that too.

As for the other problem, it seems that the AGG code isn't recognizing the same character encoding
sequence as GD. We'll have to look into that a bit more and get back with you. I have enough test
ttf files to try a few things.

Steve