[mapserver-users] Shp file creation.

Νίκος Παπαδάκης nipapada at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 10:24:00 EDT 2008

O/H Atul Dravid έγραψε:
> Have you tried going through shapelib documentation ?
>
> Regards,
> Atul Dravid

I used shapelib and particulary the shpcreate tool to create
an empty shape file and then shpadd to add entriew in it.
But in this way i will have to enter all data manually!

Is there any other way to generate it with a more automated way?
Aldo,theese tools don't produce the required .dbf file.
Only .shp and .shx files appear.