[mapserver-users] How do i define my SLD inside the mapfile?

Albrecht.Weiser at hzd.hessen.de Albrecht.Weiser at hzd.hessen.de
Thu Aug 7 03:00:16 EDT 2008

Hi mapserver list,
i need to style my map project with SLD. But because using a special
client which doesn't support a whole request with
&SLD=http://placeofmysld/..... i have to put the reference to the SLD
inside my mapfile. I was researching a way, but the only thing i found
was a method to do it in the METADATA element when binding a remote wms.
But thats no way - to create a separate wms and bind it in another one
because that slows down the map creation drastic. Is there another way
to define my SLD inside the map file?
Thanks
Albrecht