[mapserver-users] Fractional line widths?

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Aug 19 08:39:20 EDT 2008

We've talked about this as part of a package of graphics-related enhancements. Look for
it in 5.4 soon.

Steve

>>> "Tamas Szekeres" <szekerest at gmail.com> 08/18/08 7:06 PM >>>
Dane,

I think it would be implemented by means of replacing the int-s with
doubles at the style and the symbol definitions and the corresponding
interfaces since AGG have already been using doubles internally in the
code.

Best regards,

Tamas