[MAPSERVER-USERS] How to map attribute data (non-geom) fromOracle(not Spatial)?

Bill Wordsworth bill.wordsworth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 17:38:08 EDT 2008

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'ora'.
msOracleSpatialLayerOpen(): OracleSpatial error. OracleSpatial is not supported

Upgrade or perish? Can I compile support into my existing setup
(4.8.3)? I've heard Hobu is great at this :).

I am afraid with all the syntax changes in 5.2.x my map files will
throw bigger errors.
Cheers, Bill