[mapserver-users] Mapserver + Grass + polygons

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Fri Dec 5 10:40:52 EST 2008

You're gonna have to give a little more detail, for starters, the layer definition of the non-working polygon table.  Also, where does the failure occur?  You stated that you "tried to export them to Postgres to have a PostGIS layer" - did this attempt fail?

Robert W. Burgholzer
Surface Water Modeler
Office of Water Supply and Planning
rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov