[mapserver-users] Mapserver interacting with graphs and tables?

Bob Basques bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Mon Dec 15 10:07:50 EST 2008

Stef,

I made a short Flash Demo (I just use Flash for these Demo's [so far])
of the popup capabilities of GeoMoose.  I think it's close to the
functionality you are describing.

I've put this page up temporarily:
http://rlb.gritechnologies.com/gismo/gismo3c4.html

I can get into more detail if you need more information about the
GeoMoose framework.

bobb