[mapserver-users] simple question regarding output image

Benoît Andrieu bea at ixsea.com
Tue Dec 16 08:01:00 EST 2008

Hi,

What is the format of your Tiff input file ? 8 bit per pixel ? 3 bands ? Width and height ?
And what are the size of input and output images ?

The mapserver is doing computations that could take some time. If it has too read of lot of data in your picture, if it has to do reprojections...
You should provide results from gdalinfo on your input picture, give your mapfile as well as your url request.

Regards,

Benoît

Benoît Andrieu
+33.(0)1.30.08.95.21