[mapserver-users] Re: AGG OUTPUTFORMAT Question

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 14:56:42 EST 2008

Steve,
 you have the undocumented FORMATOPTION QUANTIZE_NEW=yes that uses the
median cut quantization algorithm which is slower but much better than
the GD one. Still no guarantee your tiles will have exactly the same
colors, although in practice this seems to be the case.

keep me in touch with your findings, so this can be documented if the
results are ok.

cheers,
thomas