[mapserver-users] Problem with query template

José María Michia jose.maria.michia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 11:46:14 EST 2008

2008/12/18 RODIER BATISSE, ALEXANDRE <alexandre.rodier at carm.es>

> Hi other time,
>

> Today my problem is: I define a wms service with the attached .map file. It works well (i can see the map, wms conection is ok, legend likes good, etc.). But identifier tools in my gis client (Arcgis and gvsig) doesn't work and I cannot identifie the polygon values.
>

> The question is that I don't get to understand where I have to define template url: ¿in the web object, in the layer object, or in every class object? ¿I have to define header, footer and general template? When I have more one layer in the same file, how can i define diferent template?¿in each layer object, or in each class object?

You have two alternatives:

- define TEMPLATE in class object.
- define global TEMPLATE in layer object. This template is for all
classes in layer.

header and footer are optional, and only are defined in LAYER object
(so, are global, for all class in layer).

WEB object have a TEMPLATE option. But this template is not for layer
query, I think.

Saludos
José María