[mapserver-users] pdf OUTPUT format for annotation layer not working

José María Michia jose.maria.michia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 00:24:18 EST 2008

Hi all!

I get this error message with "TYPE ANNOTATION" in a polygon layer:

$ shp2img -m ubicacion_regional.map -o p.pdf
fatal exception: [1906] PDF_moveto: Floating point number 2147483648
too large for PDF

With "TYPE polygon" the program runs normally.

I've tried with MapServer version 5.2.1 and with svn version.

Ask me the data and the mapfile, so you can try to reproduce this.

I've opened a ticket in trac system, but, maybe someone in the list
knows what is wrong with this.

Thanks for any advice.
Saludos
José María