[mapserver-users] produce hardcopy maps

José María Michia jose.maria.michia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 15:51:04 EST 2008

Hi all.

I'm more interested in the SVG format, rather than the PDF format. The only
reason that I prefer SVG, is that this format are best for later editing in
programs like Inkscape.

And, what about Postcript format? Is strange to me, that MapServer does not
have support for PS output format.

Saludos
José María