[mapserver-users] Update: MapServer Documentation Effort

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Dec 23 15:48:48 EST 2008

Great work!

And excellent that these docs are comming from svn.

I already have a remark in
http://svn.osgeo.org/mapserver/trunk/docs/mapfile/index.txt;

.. seealso::
    :ref:`introduction` for "An Introduction to the Mapfile"

Is ignored.

I tried to go to trac to see if I could attach a ticket, but I noticed
trac chokes on ref and seealso too. perhaps there is a trac module for
the documentation structure used?

Anyhow, 3 thumbs up ;-)!